Sunday, August 26, 2007

Safra AHM 2007

Safra AHM run this morning at esplanade drive! Had to report at 7am.

This is like a sneak preview of what is like for the standard chartered marthon that we going to run in Dec. A freaking 42km run. Wonder what was going on in my mind when I agreed to run with Ed. Hee. But it is going to be a great achievement if I did manage to complete the run.

The run today was pretty organised and fun. My sister and her friends came for the run too. In the end, the run was like a competition between her group and us. Whenever I saw my sister is approaching, I will start to run so that i am always a step ahead of her. Hehe. I am pretty lazy when it comes to run. Ok, in the end my sister won! haa.

Guess I have to start training on inclination. Was a torture when I had to run on the hilly highway. Jia you Cindy, you can do it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home